Saturday, January 24, 2009

I cry in the shower... a lot.

I cry probably more than anyone I know. I feel my life is falling apart. I don't know where I'm going or where I've been. I guess you could say I don't know who I am anymore. I used to... at least I thought I did.



I'm tired of the constant pain in my hand and arm. I went in to get a cortizone shot to help my postpone surgery until school was over. Now I have withdrawn from school because of the needle hitting the Median Nerve in my left hand damaging the nerve. The simplest things hurt. These are the things I've found I can't do without burning pain: tie my shoes, wash or brush my hair, open bottles, zip up my coat, push myself up, and hooking my bra in the back is damn near impossible.

I want my life back. I want to feel loved.

I don't know who to turn to. Whether I should turn to God, a shrink, my Mom, who????

Anyway..... I'm going to go take a Lortab to dull the pain.

Until Next Time.....

Magoo

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Maggie! I didn't know you had withdrew from school. That sucks that you are going through all this stuff. Sounds pat, but its always been reassuring to me that we aren't given more than we can handle. The bigger the pile of crap, the more we can learn from it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete